LinkedIn account restricted - help needed

My business partner swears by her Nord VPN. Her VA in Germany uses a VPN and has no problem logging into client accounts but it’s done under specific protocols and timing, etc.
My experience using a VPN slows things down and so I don’t use it. Instead I use separate Google profiles. When I travel I use my mobile as a personal hot spot.

1 Like

WOW, The best online VPN service for speed and security | NordVPN it’s so reasonably priced too. What might those protocols be @judihays - sorry to be a pain and ask. I presume one is that they don’t log in both at the same time, just wondered what else might help. Rx

The protocols I’ve established (with the client’s consent) are:

• Create individual profiles in Chrome for each client
  • Only using essential Chrome plugins that are not violating any LI TOS
  • Validating my IP during kickoff call with client via zoom screen share
  • Adding a caveat to my contract that if something happens it’s beyond my control but I do the best to maintain the latest security and TOS adherence
  • Only access client account from my home office
  • Stay under the LI limitations as to not trigger any red flags
  • Behave like a human on LI with engagement, sharing content, DMs and personalized invites
  • No use of automation. Period!
3 Likes

Yikes and thanks as well @judihays these are the ones I’m struggling with…

• Create individual profiles in Chrome for each client. (I read that article you linked out to but I’m still not sure how to do that, will have to see if I can find some further info).
  • Only using essential Chrome plugins that are not violating any LI TOS (how do you know which ones violate and which ones don’t?)
  • Validating my IP during kickoff call with client via zoom screen share - (no idea what that means or how to do it)
  • No use of automation. Period! - (not even scheduling).

Rx

1 Like

@judihays not sure if you saw the last comment. (appreciate you are busy and very grateful for you assistance). Rx

I’m so sorry I missed your reply. I have a tutorial on creating Chrome profiles I just need to find it. And I’ll reply to your other questions as soon as I can after tomorrow as I’m prepping for a LinkedIn live where I’ll share insights about Sales Navigator. Please join if you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic, thank you so much. No worries re missing the reply, we are all chasing our tails, I understand. Rx