Let's Chat: What's your favorite LinkedIn feature?

LinkedIn has so many features…share your favorite and why.

Let’s help each other discover all the ways LinkedIn can help us become stronger LinkedIn experts!

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed the “share” being rebranded to “repost” and also the laughing emoji.

I think my favorite of all of their features is simply the way their algorithm works. Secondly, I think polls and Pulse articles are fantastic. Also, I’m glad they finally added in a laughing reaction. We could all use more laughs in a day.

1 Like

The laughing reaction for sure! If you don’t mind, maybe you can explain a bit more about what you like about their algorithm? :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it that they provide you relevant info on your feed? I’ve heard a lot of users complain about their feed not being chronological but once they turn it on to chronological they enjoy it a lot more.

Yes! I love that their algorithm works in a way (much similar to how Facebook did back in the beginning) where if you comment on a post, the algorithm puts that post (and your comment) in the feed of your own connections, making your activity on the platform more visible.

1 Like

That is very nice! It brings people together more I think. more chance for others to jump into the conversation.

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s always nice to see different perspectives on things too… that’s how we learn and grow with each other. :smiley:

1 Like