Let's Chat: What's your current LinkedIn strategy?

What’s your current LinkedIn strategy?

2 Likes

It really differs from one brand to another, but we’ve seen the best success on LinkedIn with Newsletters & Videos over any form of content. A few other things we’ve seen work with consistent success are:

1. Driving traffic with or utilizing the “website” as more of a CTA to guide people to a freemium download, etc. to curate email/contact details for email campaigns.

2. Using the Featured section to have four (specifically) focused pieces of content there. Something along the lines of:

• Newsletter Link
  • Apply For/Register Here
  • Industry Specific Article
  • Social Proof Link
1 Like

Share gaming and tech news, connecting with people in that space that will benefit from the news.

Stay in creator mode. Those that want to really connect - will. Otherwise I’m the one sending out the requests all the time. If they just follow me that’s enough, unless I see someone I want to connect with then I send them a connect request.

2 Likes

Is this for business pages that have already been established and nurtured or new business pages?

1 Like

How often are you posting and creating content for the platform each week?

1 Like

If I am being totally honest, I don’t really have one. I focus so much on client work that I don’t have time to focus on our socials. I know that it’s a bas practice!

If I were to have a strategy I think it would consist of the following:

One educational post a week
One fun/personal post a week
One motivational/informing post a week

1 Like

Not enough! :joy: I try to post news daily but I know I’m inconsistent, which feels like LinkedIn can be a bit lenient because posts last a little longer. I probably have posted about 5x this week with concentration on monday and wednesday.

2 Likes

I’ll be totally honest with you too, if I was working and having client work I would not be posting as much unless I was really disciplined.

2 Likes