🎥 Jordache Johnson on Genuine Strategic Relationships

Jordache Johnson

Jordache Johnson is a business growth strategist focused on teaching entrepreneurs how to make power friends to help them grow and scale their businesses.

We caught up with Jordache at Social Media Week Lima #SMWL22 and asked him how to make sure we’re being truly authentic when building those strategic relationships.

Find Jordache at JordacheJohnson.com

You have to go into any sort of relationship-building or connection with an abundance mindset, meaning you don’t go in there with any expectations. You don’t go in there thinking, “What can I get from you?”—it’s about, “What can I do for you? How can I serve you?”

The best way to start building a relationship with somebody without expecting anything in return is to focus on your curiosity. When you focus on what you can learn about that person to form a relatable connection point, where you can be comfortable having a conversation, then a connection naturally forms, and then you can just start building on that momentum.

When you’re curious about that person, you’re going to make them feel comfortable, and they’re going to want to connect with you even more.

Always remember: every relationship has value, regardless if they’re going to do something for you, regardless if you’re going to get anything out of it. There is this thing in the universe we call the law of reciprocity—even if that person doesn’t do something for you, it will come back to you ten times more in some form or fashion.

So your job is just to form more connections with people in an authentic way without any expectations, and have an abundance mindset of, “How can I actually serve?” versus, “What can I get?”.

Jordache Johnson @jordache
I help impact-driven entrepreneurs scale their visibility, impact, and revenue by leveraging human principles and technology to build relationships that create connections and strategic partnerships.

Tell Us Below:

How do you go about building strategic business relationships in a way that is genuine?