🎥 Jeff Sieh on Content Repurposing

Jeff Sieh

Jeff Sieh hosts Social Media News Live every Friday.

We caught up with Jeff at Social Media Week Lima #SMWL22 and asked him about the best kind of content for repurposing, and the easiest way to do it.

Find Jeff at JeffSieh.com.

The best content to repurpose that I have found is live video, because you’re able to go live to so many different platforms at once, and then you have this video that you can do so many things with.

You can make a blog post, you can make a podcast, you can chomp it up and send it out on social media.

I have a queue in Agorapulse of almost 200 clips that are constantly rotating out onto my social media channels, and they always get views. It helps out my sponsor, and it helps me out, too.

As soon as my live show is done, I always upload it to Descript. That creates a transcript—everything for me starts with a transcript—so I’m able to look at what works and look at the questions and answers, which really, really work well for repurposing. I’m able to highlight those in Descript, export them out to video, and then take those videos and slice them up in different ways that I can send out onto social media—I add them to the queue and they’re constantly being dripped out on all my platforms.

Jeff Sieh @jeff
Jeff is an international speaker and visual marketing consultant, specializing in Pinterest, visual marketing, and video. He hosts the Social Media News Live show and podcast and is also “Head Beard”

Tell Us Below:

How do you repurpose your content?