🚨 Instagram now allows up to 5 links in bio 🚀

Meta announced on Tuesday it will now allow users to add up to five links to their Instagram profile bios, which can direct their followers to other content.

Check out our bio…we’ve already added a direct link to SMP and a link to Mission Control for the current Mission: Clients! Plus, we are keeping our most recent links (for now) that we create via bit.ly

This is our profile screen (BTW…if you don’t follow us you…we’d love it if you did!)

This is what it looks like when you click on a link

To use the feature, users will tap “Edit profile,” then “Links,” then “Add eternal link.”

This is the edit profile screen

After you add the links, you’ll likely want to re-order them. On my first attempt I couldn’t figure out how to accomplish this other than deleting and re-entering. But fear not! Just click on the 3 dots an a new re-order screen appears! :tada:

I also did it to my personal profile…because my link is shorter…you can read it better and see other links from the profile screen!

Let’s Chat…

We’ve got 2 and potentially 3 open links…what links do you think we should add?

What are your plans for your personal/business accounts?

What strategy will you use for your clients?

4 Likes

this is great… except for those of us with convoluted accounts that link to client accounts :woman_facepalming: :roll_eyes:

I still like my campsite.bio link… BUT this is certainly a feature to consider.