Instagram account suspended then deleted

I manage an Instagram account. Today, I was checking it and the app kept disappearing on my phone. I would click the IG icon and it would let me back in. It did that maybe 3 times. Then, I got a notice that said our account was suspended for violating community standards. It asked me to enter an email to send updates to. I did that. Now, our account is just gone. MercyHouse (@mercyhouselife19) • Instagram photos and videos If I pull that up, it says this page isn’t available. The link is broken or may have been removed. I’ve never encountered anything like this. I’m not sure what to do. This is a nonprofit account and Giving Tuesday is coming up at the end of this month.

3 Likes

Hey Janis!

This could be a glitch, and we hope that your account is reinstated soon. #Instagramdown is currently trending on Twitter and a lot of people are saying their accounts have been suspended/deleted.

Unfortunately I think this one is out of our hands and it’s just Instagram.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I didn’t know about the #instagramdown trending. I hope that it’s just a glitch and that it’s reinstated soon!

4 Likes

Seeing tons of people freaking out…accounts suspended…followers disappearing. It looks like today is not just scary because of Halloween. Hang on…hopefully, things will restore to “normal” shortly!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m thankful for this group!

4 Likes

Glad to have you here as well!

3 Likes

Yeah. Interesting way to start out the week that’s for sure. We manage 21 IG accounts and it happened to all of them. Thankfully it was just a glitch and as of a few hours ago, they are all back to normal.

3 Likes

OMGOSH - I would be done. lol Have they come back @EddieGarrison ?

2 Likes

OMG were you totally freaking out when you saw the first couple @EddieGarrison?
Freak Out Panic GIF

1 Like

I just tried to pull it up and I can see the account. It shows the last post was 3hrs ago.

3 Likes

Thank you, Monica. Instagram had a computer glitch that is now fixed. :slight_smile:

1 Like