πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€ IG Reels Idea Bank [Camp Space Friend: IG Reels]

Let’s build an IG Reels idea bank!

Share any Reels you love! Links are totally welcome!

Here are simple but a bit manual instructions on how we figured out to do the IG link so the reels can be seen in SMP :space_friend:

2 Likes

I love this so much! Can’t wait to start learning along with the group. I have fun making Reels, and I try to find creative ways to make them for clients, my agency, and of course for my personal account as well. Here is one that I recently posted for Greteman Group

2 Likes

This is great @jencoleict –
I found this hysterical audio yesterday and posted one to my account – I laughed so hard – the audio is β€œInstagram is telling everyone to make reels - but I’m a rebel so here’s a photo as a reel” LOL Login β€’ Instagram Up until this point I didn’t know you could post a single photo as a reel :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I have a lot of restaurant clients, and reels have been great for them. People love watching the process of dishes being made in the kitchen paired with trending audio.

2 Likes

Just a funny comment on how many changes IG keeps making…

4 Likes

This is a reel I did last week that got a lot of traction! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I try to teach clients that you don’t always need to be in front of the camera yourself to make a reel. Sometimes, it’s just about using a bit of imagination … and remembering it’s not all about you :peacock:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing…feel free to add any others that don’t show your face too!

3 Likes

Love having fun with Reels! Because we get great reach and engagement on Reels, I’m always trying to think of creative ways to use existing content to make them. For this one, I greenscreen-ed in front of an infographic from our website, and it’s our most watched Reel to date. Definitely planning on using this method for more infographics in the future.

3 Likes

This is a great idea to show A LOT of different business…might be good for a chamber of commerce event or something with a lot of vendors!

3 Likes

Good when you don’t want to talk on video

3 Likes

ha ha thanks to @phylliskhare i took her idea with the audio and made a reel from a photo of a reel (a cotton reel) :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I love Reels by Avery! She is a past employee at Wholesome and her content is getting great. I love this Reel she made about her trip.

Reels don’t have to be hard to understand or create. They can be simple and effective!

2 Likes

thanks for sharing!!! Loved that one!

1 Like

You are too funny!!
Recording Marc Rodriguez GIF

1 Like