How to find Facebook Nonprofit Transaction Reports for New Page Experience

I work for a nonprofit and their page switched to the new Facebook page experience. They’ve changed their donation reporting.

I found a new Payout section by going to Professional Dashboard → Payouts. They have 2 reports there for Payouts and Earnings. But, they don’t have the individual donor names and donation amounts there.

I found those in a different section. Go to Professional Dashboard → Fundraising Campaigns → Donation and Fundraiser Reports → Multi Day Transaction Report. This will have the donor name, amount donated, date donated, and whether they clicked the donate button or contributed via a Fundraiser (and which one.)

Janis

2 Likes

they never make it easy with the changes. I find they don’t even update their help files in line with changes.
Well done finding all the sections!

2 Likes

YES - like @CommuniFi said - well done finding it! It is undoubtedly like a treasure hunt sometimes on FB! Thanks for posting this here @janis.mcadoo2013 – much appreciated!

1 Like

:grinning: I just started clicking through all the links and wound up there. But, I’m glad I did. The FB transaction reports by donor don’t always match up to watch FB pays out.

1 Like

Thank you, Phyllis! You’re the best!

Waving to say hi…so glad you posted! Thanks for sharing such valuable info! I’m also going to tag you over in the Nonprofit Mastermind so you can connect with other nonprofit social media professionals!

2 Likes

That would be fabulous!