Job Title: HEYDUDE: Social Media Specialist
Location: Westwood, MA
Here at HEYDUDE , we are a team of Go-To’s who work together to embrace and embody our brand values in everything we do. We dare boldly, putting progress over perfection to bring our consumers and fans the most comfortable shoes on the planet. We aim to be steadfast and engage genuinely with our consumers and each other. We keep it simple, welcome all, and strive to have a “Hey Day!”
In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE. This acquisition not only adds an outstanding brand to the Crocs portfolio, but provides a wealth of opportunities for teamwork, career growth, and best practice sharing across the two brands. We’ve experienced incredible growth in the past few years, and we need to build our teams with the most creative, passionate footwear enthusiasts in the world. That’s where you come in!
Interested in being our next Go-To? Check this out!
HEYDUDE is looking for its next go-to, a Social Media Specialist, who will report into the Social Media Manager, and help propel our organic channels to next level entertainment, engagement, and responsiveness. We’re looking for someone that is a true social maverick – you have a steadfast curiosity and deep passion for the social sphere, it’s the first thing you check in the morning, and the last thing you scroll through in the evening. You are a creator, both in coming up with conceptual ideas but also willing to jump in create content yourself. When it comes to tempo and mentality, you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you can act fast, and dare boldly – trying new things to help HEYDUDE social dare, change, and entertain our way to the top. If this catches your eye, sparks your creativity, and ignites a “heck yeah!” reaction, then throw your hat in the ring and let’s get going!
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate on the organic social content calendar, implementing the social media strategy to guide decision making and content planning.
- Lead the scheduling and publishing of content across all social platforms.
- Develop social copy for all owned posts, honing-in on brand voice and maintaining standard processes across platforms.
- Conceptualize, curate, and plan day-to-day content across HEYDUDE social media platforms.
- Actively engage in social listening, maintaining a deep understanding on the latest trends, capabilities, and algorithm shifts across social platforms, and adjust content creation accordingly.
- Write briefs to generate creative assets for organic social.
- Develop social copy for all owned posts, embodying the brand voice and maintaining standard processes across platforms.
- Generate and publish weekly performance reports at the platform and post level.
- Be a creator – assembling content in a social-first, platform specific manner.
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, related field, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2-3 year of full-time experience in social media marketing
- Extensive knowledge of and fluency across key social platforms
- Proven ability to develop and handle cross-platform social activations that delivered positive material results including reach, engagement, follower growth, brand perception improvement, and sales.
- Strong understanding of how to shoot and/or design content that feels authentic and right for specific social platforms, in order to help creative partners
- Ability to navigate both the creative and analytical sides of social media.
- Naturally curious, idea generator, and avid user of social media platforms. Eagerness to explore and test emerging trends.
- Thrives in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment both collaboratively and autonomously
- Deeply committed to being a part of a team that deliverables fantastic results, takes great pride in their work and shows up ready to work hard for each other and to have a ton of fun along the way. Culture eats strategy.
HEYDUDE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Social Media Specialist
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL3
Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator (hybrid work schedule; in office 60-80%)
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.