Happy 6 months! Celebrate with us! ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿ’™

I canโ€™t believe weโ€™re so grown up! Six months โ€ฆ time flies!

In its first half-year, Social Media Pulse welcomed nearly 35,000 visitors, who viewed over 110,000 pages โ€“ not to mention our 2,200+ fantastic @SMP_Members, who shared 750 posts and over 3,000 replies across the community!

Most importantly, weโ€™ve made friends!

We appreciate you so much for helping us launch our journey to bring free education and collaboration to aspiring and established social and digital media managers โ€“ itโ€™s truly our dream project!

Weโ€™re so very excited to share the next 3-6-12-20-1,000 months with you. Please always feel free to share feedback about how we can make SMP work better for you and we will see you out there! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

10 Likes

Thanks so much to everyone who has made us such a great place to blast off over these last six months!!! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

3 Likes

6 Months since the launch party in San Diego with some great people

5 Likes

congratulations and happy 6monthversary! Love the variety of content - itโ€™s all fabulous

1 Like

This was such a great time โ€” loved hanging with you there @dewieirigjones!

2 Likes

And you :+1:

3 Likes

Wow! Time flies when you are having fun. I have met so many new people through this community, and every single one of them are wonderful! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations Agorapulse family!
I appreciate you all so much. ~Sue-Ann

2 Likes