Happy 6 months! Celebrate with us! πŸš€ πŸ’™

I can’t believe we’re so grown up! Six months … time flies!

In its first half-year, Social Media Pulse welcomed nearly 35,000 visitors, who viewed over 110,000 pages – not to mention our 2,200+ fantastic @SMP_Members, who shared 750 posts and over 3,000 replies across the community!

Most importantly, we’ve made friends!

We appreciate you so much for helping us launch our journey to bring free education and collaboration to aspiring and established social and digital media managers – it’s truly our dream project!

We’re so very excited to share the next 3-6-12-20-1,000 months with you. Please always feel free to share feedback about how we can make SMP work better for you and we will see you out there! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

9 Likes

Thanks so much to everyone who has made us such a great place to blast off over these last six months!!! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

3 Likes

6 Months since the launch party in San Diego with some great people

5 Likes

congratulations and happy 6monthversary! Love the variety of content - it’s all fabulous

1 Like

This was such a great time β€” loved hanging with you there @dewieirigjones!

2 Likes

And you :+1:

3 Likes

Wow! Time flies when you are having fun. I have met so many new people through this community, and every single one of them are wonderful! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations Agorapulse family!
I appreciate you all so much. ~Sue-Ann

1 Like