Great LinkedIn Resources: Share your favorite!

Share your favorite LinkedIn resource in this post! Be sure to tell us why too!

It can be a great book, a course you recommend, someone’s free download…just about anything!

Can’t wait to see what you suggest!

2 Likes

One of my favourite resources is the LinkedIn Local groups of which many are still active. These give folks a chance to meet face to face which is such a great way to solidify your network.

3 Likes

How do you find these @communifi?

1 Like

@sarah2 shares a content tip/idea each week (except last week as she was sick :worried:) and it’s super helpful if you are stuck on what to post.

Learning wise, @maryfainbrandt is active and shares lots of great LinkedIn news!

3 Likes

Thank you @dorien ! Appreciate the shout out! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the shout out @dorien!
I’ll be doing a recap of LinkedIn Features released in 2022 on 2 shows in December. It’s so hard to remember them all🤨

2 Likes

Favorite resources a.k.a LinkedIn Experts I follow.
Brenda Meller is both funny and informative love her trainings and is someone I look to as well as , @beth who stays on top of trends and shares her insights.
Tools- Shield for analytics.

2 Likes

Thank you @maryfainbrandt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just search LinkedIn Local and your city or just linkedin local #linkedinlocalcityname

2 Likes

I absolutely love the LinkedIn learning center! I have taken several of their courses and they are both informative and engaging.

I especially loved the building a creative online community. This course gave great examples of specific companies that have built great communities along with hearing from the professionals that have built them. If you are a nerd for community building, I highly recommend taking this course.

1 Like