Google analytics gurus - Setup help needed

Trying to set this up for a client but can’t get past this page. As soon as I click accept this pop up appears ‘internal error, please try again’ and has been doing for 3 days now. Any thoughts anyone? Rx

1 Like

@cspenn @beastanalyticsco Hope you might have a suggestion for @rachel1 As always…many thanks!

1 Like

Veryyyy strange - have you tried to do it in incognito?

2 Likes

Seconding Brie here. Maybe it’s some sort of cache or cookie issue that incognito may solve? Or a different browser?

2 Likes

That was done via Incognito @beastanalyticsco and @eternalkaz but I will try another browser too and clear my cache. Watch this space :grinning:

2 Likes

OK, cleared cache/cookies and tried again in Incognito and Microsoft Edge, same message @eternalkaz and @beastanalyticsco ??

1 Like

Hey @rachel1 , I found this article Google Analytics users getting 'Internal error' when moving a property

If you scroll all the way down it states that some users are getting that error you’re mentioning. And that the workaround is to leave the settings in default. I would think you would be able to change these settings later after the account has been created.

2 Likes

Just a quick thank you to @eternalkaz for the googling help!!! Hope it works!

1 Like

@eternalkaz thanks for this it worked perfectly. Appreciate your help. Rx

1 Like

Woohoo!! Glad it got fixed :slight_smile:

Me too, it was starting to annoy me :wink:

1 Like