Job Title: Global Social Media Manager
Company: IQVIA · Durham, NC
Location: Durham, NC
IQVIA’s Enterprise Marketing team is looking for a social media guru to lead owned and organic activities supporting all global social channels.
This role serves as the hub for global social media across the enterprise supporting global, regional, and enterprise marketing and communication stakeholders. This role is responsible for managing the social media strategy, overseeing day to day execution and working closely with business partners to devise and implement creative content and programming that drives the brand forward across key KPIs. This individual should have expertise across all key social media platforms, focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter/X, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, with an understanding of platform and content best practices and a pulse on trends and new capabilities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Uphold and evolve IQVIA’s social strategy with an understanding of social best practices, ensuring alignment with broader marketing priorities, business goals, voice, and brand.
- Lead the Social Media Center of Excellence as an advisor for global business units to research, demonstrate, and share social best practices for marketing, recruitment, crisis management, and social selling.
- Execute day-to-day operations on the IQVIA Global social media platforms, specifically overseeing always-on community management.
- Manage social media content management, publishing, monitoring and listening tools.
- Monitor brand across our IQVIA Global social media channels and web for complaints/potential crisis situations and escalate through to resolution.
- Drive social media knowledge and upskilling across the internal teams.
- Own all-employee Social Media Policy training and policies - including standard operating procedures and training resources.
- Measure results of social media activity, articulate insights and make recommendations from data.
- Lead transition for all social accounts for mergers and acquisitions.
- Stay current and forward thinking on new social media platforms, industry best practices and the competitive landscape.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, preferable.
- Minimum 7+ years of global brand social media experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all major social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter (X), Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Life Sciences, Pharma, Technology industry experience preferable.
- Deep understanding of the influencer space and social media landscape. On the pulse of platform, digital innovation and content trends.
- Results-oriented, self-starter, demonstrating the ability to lead while also a team player that can work collaboratively across functions.
- Strong time management skills. Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment within tight deadlines. Capable of flexing to adjust to changes in priorities and balancing short-term needs with long-term strategies.
- Creative thinking that leverages best practices while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Ability to think and communicate strategically, with strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency with social media publishing tools (Khoros) and social listening tools (Sprinklr, Talkwalker, Brandwatch)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status