Job Title: Full Time Social Media Manager (Remote)
Company: Landen Copenhagen
Location: New York, NY
Landen is an organic skincare brand established in Denmark, Copenhagen in 2020. We create hair and body care products made from botanical ingredients. With gentle, yet effective formulations and a focus on minimalist design Landen believe in encouraging positive habits of wellbeing.
About the role:
Leading social strategy and growth, you will manage end-to-end content creation, engagement, and strategy development. The successful candidate will be creative, data-driven, and analytical in their approach, with a broad knowledge of influencer relations, fashion, and youth trends.
- Plan, create, and schedule engaging and innovative content across our social media channels including posts, stories, and videos
- Manage and implement the social media strategy across multiple platforms
- Continuously include content to promote audience interaction and drive product revenue
- Work with Creative team to plan and ideate social media content
- Drive new forms of content creation across social media, influencer community and other avenues
- Monitor results and KPI’s of all social media content creation
- Monitor performance and delivery of results for all aspects of social media strategies
- Deliver results within budget and timeframe
Relevant skills & attributes:
- Genuine passion for social media, and staying up to date with key digital trends online
- Strong ability to be highly creative and digitally innovative to stay ahead of the curve
- Great awareness of the social market, emerging platforms, and influencers
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging options.
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, health and wellbeing of our people.
- Gym membership & health insurance
- Flexible and hybrid working environment including tailored hours, remote working, career breaks, study leave, generous paid parental leave and leave purchase plans.
We’d love to hear from you
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. We highly value diverse life experiences and perspectives and we’re open to adapting the role to suit the right person. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn [link removed]. Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Landen is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Landen is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.