FB turned ON Anonymous Posting for all my FB Groups - even those I had it turned OFF previously

Check those Groups where you don’t want anonymous posting. And FB finally changed how I see Group - with the group photo to the left side. I don’t like it - lol - but now I see it the way most people already do. But the anonymous posting thing turned on for all my Groups - not nice FB.

Facebook seems to have a mind of its own. Sorry haven’t been quick to respond - have caught a nasty virus (non covid parainfluenza or something - despite having my flu shot - apparently it’s different).
Hence not using the be real as it’s too real here ha ha !

1 Like

I noticed this the other day and had to spend some time going in to each group and checking the settings as well. I agree. It would have been nice to at least get a heads up!

1 Like

yes - some days it’s too real to bereal lol Feel better soon @CommuniFi

1 Like

Can you imagine those sm managers that manage loads of Groups? I’d be so upset… As it is I only have 4.

i have a group that kind of self manages (and interest group) and it had the same - glad you mentioned this as it didn’t occur to me to check that one !

1 Like