Favorite Email Marketing Platform + Partner Program

Hey everyone! I’m at a crossroads and could really use your insights :compass:. I’ve been with my current email marketing service for a solid decade, but it’s time for a change. :arrows_counterclockwise:

I’d love to hear your personal stories and thoughts about different email marketing platforms. :love_letter: The good, the bad, and even the ugly - it all helps! :smile: And if you’ve been part of their partner programs, I’m all ears. :handshake: How were the commissions, rewards, and most importantly, the sense of community among partners?

At the end of the day, I want our next step to provide not only a reliable solution for us and our clients, but also a community that supports and lifts each other up. :rocket:

Looking forward to hearing your experiences! Thanks in advance! :pray::sparkles:

ETA: I’m considering Keap and Hubspot, which I understand offer far more than a typical email marketing platforms. I’m concerned that might be biting off more than I can chew or convince clients to dive into. Any experience with those platforms as a partner?

Agorapulse uses Hubspot and has for a couple of years. Social Media Pulse uses SendGrid but we are moving to Hubspot. Sendgrid isn’t super user-friendly

1 Like

Thank you! I use their email tracking/logs and CRM. Just haven’t dug into their partnership and email marketing. Will need to do that.

1 Like

We’re using Flodesk and it’s been great so far. They’re newer so they’re still adding features. The things I love most about it are unlimited subscribers, emails, forms. I got in on a $19/mo deal but I don’t think it’s much more at this point. Very easy to use, drag and drop mostly. They have an affiliate program but it’s not something they talk about a lot.

1 Like