🎥⭐️ FAQs: How Much Should I Spend On LinkedIn? (AJ Wilcox)

AJ Wilcox

In this LinkedIn Ads FAQs series, AJ Wilcox, a LinkedIn advertising expert and Social Media Advisory Board (SMAB) member, answers our burning questions about how to advertise on LinkedIn.

How much budget should I set aside for LinkedIn ads?

It’s usually going to be about $5,000 in ads if you’re targeting North America. If you’re targeting other areas, it can be lower. But it’s usually about that much before we get enough data for our AB tests down to the conversion to become statistically significant.

If you’re patient, you can definitely spend a budget of less than $5,000 per month. But if you’re going to work with someone like us, for instance, we want you to be spending at least $5,000 a month so that we have a statistically significant test at the end of every month.

AJ Wilcox @aj1
LinkedIn Ads pro, founded B2Linked.com, a LinkedIn Ads-specific agency. He’s managed over $150M in spend, official LinkedIn partner, host of the LinkedIn Ads Show podcast. Utah, USA.

Tell Us Below:

Is LinkedIn part of your advertising strategy?

If so, how much are you spending there?

1 Like

I have had only one client with a huge advertising budget as I concentrate on organic social media, but this is great information for a current client who didn’t like Facebook ads and their team keeps asking about LinkedIn ads. This information will be filed away for when that questions next surfaces! :sweat_smile::rofl: Thanks @aj1

2 Likes