🎥⭐️ FAQ: New LinkedIn Features (Judi Fox)

Judi Fox

In this LinkedIn FAQs series, Judi Fox, a LinkedIn expert and Social Media Advisory Board (SMAB) member, answers our burning questions about how we can best leverage the LinkedIn platform.

What newer features should I be sure to check out?

Creator mode

• Allows you to pick five ideal hashtags that you want your content and your profile to be featured for

• 30-second intro video on your LinkedIn profile picture–which goes along with you in the newsfeed, so it can be watched anywhere on Linkedin

• Immediate access to LinkedIn live (no more application!)

• LinkedIn Newsletters

• Early access to everything that LinkedIn is going to roll out:

• LinkedIn Audio Rooms (they’re in beta right now, but Creators get access soon)

• Preview: they are launching a Reels or TikTok-like short-form video feature soon!

If you don’t have Creator Mode turned on, you don’t get first access to these and other new features.

Judi Fox @judiwfox
:star2: Social Media Advisory Board Member
Judi Fox is a Top 10 LinkedIn Coach for 2021 in Yahoo Finance. With over 18 years experience in business development and sales, Judi Fox developed the LinkedIn Business Accelerator Method.

2 Likes

@judiwfox I am using all the creator mode tools I have access to! Just ( somewhat patiently) waiting for audio rooms! :star_struck::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There are still only about 500 to 1,000 people TOTAL who have access as of May 2022. Believe me a ton of us are all waiting on LinkedIn Audio LOL :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow! I had no idea @judiwfox ! Are you still waiting as well?!

2 Likes