🎥⭐️ FAQ: How Can I Increase Conversions On LinkedIn Ads? (AJ Wilcox)

AJ Wilcox

In this LinkedIn Ads FAQs series, AJ Wilcox, a LinkedIn advertising expert and Social Media Advisory Board (SMAB) member, answers our burning questions about how to advertise on LinkedIn.

What can I do to increase conversions from my ads on LinkedIn?

1. Work on the offer.

If you give someone an offer that sounds way too good to be true, but is, you can pretty much do no wrong with your writing, your ad copy, or even designing your landing page.

If you’re saying, “Here is a ton of value that you can’t get anywhere else, and all we’re asking for is you to fill out this form,” you’re going to get more conversions than you would with any other type of offer.

2. Improve the experience

Take a look at the experience the user has once they click on your offer. Make sure your landing page loads quickly and contains social proof, such as other clients you’ve worked with or places you’ve been featured.

If you’re using LinkedIn’s lead gen forms, the next form experience should walk them a little bit further. So if the ad said, “Download this and you’ll get to learn X, Y, and Z,” the next form page could say, “You’re only one click away from learning X, Y, and Z. And here’s a little bonus for you.” This sweetens the pot a little, and can lead to higher conversion rates.

AJ Wilcox @aj1
:star2: Social Media Advisory Board Member
LinkedIn Ads pro, founded B2Linked.com, a LinkedIn Ads-specific agency. He’s managed over $150M in spend, official LinkedIn partner, host of the LinkedIn Ads Show podcast. Utah, USA.

2 Likes

Those are some really helpful tips. Thanks as always!

2 Likes