🎥⭐️ FAQ: Good Sources for LinkedIn Information (Judi Fox)

Judi Fox

In this LinkedIn FAQs series, Judi Fox, a LinkedIn expert and Social Media Advisory Board (SMAB) member, answers our burning questions about how we can best leverage the LinkedIn platform.

What are good sources of up-to-date information on LinkedIn?

Number one, I follow the LinkedIn product team. I connect with the team members who are literally building and pushing out these products because they are invested in making this work. That is their job: to communicate these new products and new tools to the platform. So connect with all the LinkedIn product team members or follow them.

The next thing is to join a community–such as the Social Media Pulse Community, which is a source and a hub of information and expertise across all social media!

Also, myself! I try to do breaking news on LinkedIn: anything coming out and how I’m thinking of it and turning it into results for clients. The tools and their actionableness, but also how to apply them and take advantage of them right away.

Judi Fox @judiwfox
:star2: Social Media Advisory Board Member
Judi Fox is a Top 10 LinkedIn Coach for 2021 in Yahoo Finance. With over 18 years experience in business development and sales, Judi Fox developed the LinkedIn Business Accelerator Method.

Let Us Know Below:

Who do you follow for the latest LinkedIn information?

2 Likes

This is amazing! I also love how @judiwfox emphasizes the importance of following the people that are working on making LinkedIn better. Not only does this keep you up to date, but it also helps you build a community. I am heading over to start making those connections now! Thank you so much for this advice. :blush:

3 Likes

It’s always fascinating to find out where the people I get my information from get their information from! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much for saying this @linaburgjeremy :slight_smile: and glad this tip was super actionable!

3 Likes

Great way of thinking of this @christine and now that is going to be my new thing asking “where do you get breaking news / updates in your field of expertise”

2 Likes

I’m actually considering doing a supercut of all the Social Media Advisory Board members’ answers to that question—I asked each of you! :heart:

1 Like