Facebook Services Tab.. where the heck does it go?

On my own page and several clients now, we can set up services but then the tab doesnt appear. If you type /services it is there. Why does it offer it for service based industries and then “disappear” it… anyone found a way around this?

1 Like

Oh that’s a bit annoying, isn’t it? I haven’t noticed this myself but it would be interesting to know if anyone else is experiencing this. @lowell, have you noticed anything like this lately?

1 Like

If the Page has been switched to the New Page Experience, that Tab is gone now and there is (for the moment) no way to add or delete any Tabs Facebook attaches to your New Page Experience. Not a great function obviously. Hopefully that will change at some point in the near future.

2 Likes

I’m pulling my hair out…some of my pages have converted and others haven’t Just do it all at once Facebook! Get the pain over with quickly LOL

2 Likes

that’s the thing - mine is on old still. it is painful with half folks on one but it was a good feature being able to list services - i guess they want it to move to a store now or something . Either way it’s such a disrespect of the time we spend setting up pages. Ugh i would be grateful for a valid option to Facebook. Mark is too involved in wanting to create alternative realities to care about the actual one!

1 Like