Facebook Pages Newsfeed

Has anyone been able to find their pages’ newsfeeds within the “new pages experience” yet? I’ve looked through the side bars many times, and even clicked into places I thought the newsfeed may now be hidden, but I can’t find my pages’ newsfeeds anywhere any more… I feel like those were super helpful when it came to increasing reach. Anyone know anything about this?

2 Likes

@jencoleict I believe the pages newsfeed is just https://www.facebook.com/ when you’re using Facebook as the page. It’s hard to get used to!

3 Likes

Yes, as @ruthbinman said - it’s just the Home icon. While viewing FB as the Page (new page experience) everything is through the eyes of the Page - so the Home feed is the Page Feed. Hope that helps @jencoleict

2 Likes

Thank you ladies, but I’m still caught up in it… So I went to facebook.com and went to toggle off of the personal profile into one of the pages I manage, thinking it would then take me to that page’s newsfeed, but it took me to the Facebook Page instead. Am I missing something?

1 Like

once on the page - click the Home icon at the top (on desktop)

1 Like

That just shows me the posts that our own page has posted. I’m looking for posts by the pages that we’ve “liked as our page” so that I can go through and engage with them as the Facebook Page. On the left side of the page there used to be “News Feed” where “Planner” now is. I’m wondering where that ability went.

1 Like

are you 100% positive the Page has liked other Pages? The Home Feed is the Page Feed while viewing FB as the Page.

1 Like

1 Like

you should see stories by Pages you’ve followed and then the feed below is from those Pages the Page has followed. If you don’t see anything except your Page’s own posts in the feed, do a search for a Page - follow it - and then come back to the feed and see if it shows up

1 Like

so wild. Yeah, I have liked lots of pages as my page… but your screenshot is helpful for sure. This isn’t what I’m seeing when I’m on my home page. when i’m on my home page (because I’m logged in as a fake personal profile) I see other people’s stuff who are fake friends with our fake profile. (employees of our agency) So then I started thinking… maybe I should try from Business Manager instead… but that doesn’t take me to the page’s newsfeed either. This is so wild! I appreciate you helping me as I try to get to the bottom of it. Ever since the change I’m seeing a dip in our reach and I think it’s because I’m not able to engage as the page anymore. So frustrating.

2 Likes

I tried it over on my own personal profile and realized from there I’m able to toggle as Jen Cole (my personal profile) Jen Cole (my Facebook Page) and X-Stand (my own company’s Facebook Page) and then find Pages news feeds that way. But it seems that our fake personal profile for our agency doesn’t have that toggle ability for the pages it manages. So that’s where the hangup is apparently…

1 Like

well - here’s the next thing to do – view the Page as the Page account – by switching at the top right

or clicking the Pages Icon and where you see Switch Now - that means you’ll flip your entire view to be from the Page’s eyes

You’ll be switching back and forth a lot from now on -

1 Like

all personal accounts (fake or real) if they a re Admins of the Page will need to Switch to view as the Page going forward to do a lot of things

1 Like

Yeah… I don’t mind that so much honestly. It’s just that there isn’t even a toggle option for this fake personal account that I’m talking about. When I repeat the same toggle process that you showed me (which was successful for my own personal profile but clearly not for this fake profile) I’m just led back to the client’s Facebook Page instead of the feed.

On another note from my attempt with my own personal profile, I did notice that I had to re-setup my Jen Cole Page’s newsfeed with the first toggle, so that’s something to note I suppose.

Ultimately I think this is just a Facebook glitch that this fake profile is going to have to wait out. Thanks again for all of your help, Phyllis! :slight_smile:

2 Likes