- "We’re starting to roll out AI stickers across our apps, and soon you’ll be able to edit your images or even co-create them with friends on Instagram using our new AI editing tools, restyle and backdrop.
- We’re introducing Meta AI in beta, an advanced conversational assistant that’s available on WhatsApp, Messenger, and Instagram, and is coming to Ray-Ban Meta smart glasses and Quest 3. Meta AI can give you real-time information and generate photorealistic images from your text prompts in seconds to share with friends. (Available in the US only)
- We’re also launching 28 more AIs in beta, with unique interests and personalities. Some are played by cultural icons and influencers, including Snoop Dogg, Tom Brady, Kendall Jenner, and Naomi Osaka.
- Over time, we’re making AIs for businesses and creators available, and releasing our AI studio for people and developers to build their own AIs.
- These new AI experiences also come with a new set of challenges for our industry. We’re rolling out our new AIs slowly and have built in safeguards."
read all the details
See Meta’s announcements (and watch their video)