EU/UK Jobs?

Just a quick question - I was reading the jobs board here and can’t help noticing that most of the jobs are US based. And that’s fantastic. But I wondered if any of those brands/agencies require help for reaching their EU/UK audiences?

I’m based in the UK and have been providing social media services for companies around the world, including the US, who want to boost their presence over on this side of the pond. I have over 30 years of experience in sales and marketing, I’m a marketing, copywriting and social media consultant and offer advice and hands-on services for strategy, brand positioning and content creation.

Let me know whether your brands are looking for more global coverage.

Hi @joanna1 most of those jobs ARE US based…mostly because I create the jobs and I see US jobs. Happy to add other regions.

What’s the best source for EU/UK jobs?

Hi @deb I use LinkedIn a lot whilst looking for brands that need help with their social media, marketing and copywriting. I’ve also taken to going through various UK online job sites. I belong to a fantastic networking group ‘Mums In Marketing’ that has a huge base of women around the world who are expert marketers (working with some of the largest brands in the world) and also raise tiny humans (although mine are now both 6ft 3!) - they represent both employed and freelancers/consultants. Let me know if you need some help adding UK/EU/Worldwide jobs to the board.

1 Like