Doing anything for #StarWarsDay ? ๐ŸŒŒ

Are you or your brand doing anything on social media for #StarWarsDay (May the Fourth)?

Have you seen any fun brand posts?
Share them with us here!

Also, check out todayโ€™s piece about How To Recruit Influencers As Effectively as the Rebel Alliance by @mike.allton, as well as a glimpse behind the scenes of managing social media for Star Wars!

2 Likes

Our friends and fellow SMP members @jfuhs @chris are doing a special Dealcasters Live May the 4th be with you show on their Amazon channelโ€ฆthink thatโ€™s super cool!

https://www.amazon.com/live/broadcast/c4c1c709-1f23-437c-8b35-f9bdf42fd6ee?tag=jnkfuhs0c-20&linkCode=ilv&ref_=social

4 Likes

LOVE @jfuhs & @chris ! :heart: Thanks for sharing, @deb !

2 Likes

Thanks @deb We are giving away a Shure SM58 custom microphone and some fun Star Wars things from Erin Condren

3 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing, @deb ! This is gunna be FUN!
Star Wars Reaction GIF

3 Likes

HUGS @christine !
Carrie Fisher Hug GIF by Star Wars

1 Like

I want it!!!

Star Wars D GIF by Disney+

Hugs to you too, @chris !

LOL, I had my clients do 4 pieces of content regarding their thoughts about the future of their business and/or what they think their industry will look like in the future.

2 Likes

@greatpromos feel free to drop the links or screenshots if you want some love from the SMP community!

1 Like

Well, we went to Disneyโ€™s Hollywood Studios and rode all the Star Wars rides there, does that count? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I think that wins, @EddieGarrison !

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Wasnโ€™t trying to but thanks @christine

1 Like

Iโ€™ll be doing some "May the 4th be with you. " pieces and I think Iโ€™ll make quite a few social media and UGC memes.

1 Like