Do you have Social Media Day FOMO? Join us for virtual Speed Networking 6/30 Register today (free virtual event)

Wish you were attending one of the awesome Social Media Days? Need a dose of networking? Don’t worry we’ve got you covered! We’re hosting our first Speed Networking MeetUp on Social Media Day!

WHAT: Social Media Pulse Virtual Speed Networking MeetUp

WHEN: Social Media Day…Thursday, June 30 at noon ET. until approx. 1:30pm

REGISTER HERE: Book your spot ASAP. Seats are limited.

THE PLAN: After a quick welcome, everyone will head off for 1:1 Speed Networking. Our event software will match you with another social media professional. Then spend 15 minutes chatting virtually before automatically matching to someone else. Be prepared to share your audio and video for the best interactions! If you have a great matchup…after the event, jump back to the community to keep the conversation going!

We’ve done this at past Summits, and it’s tons of fun!

1 Like

This would be so much fun but here its 1 July and a certainly lady we wont mention has b’day plans :grin: Plus its like 3am for me and i have to pick someone up from airport early. But i will be there in spirit and you never know… if you can have a drop in I will try!

1 Like

Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Just finished up Table Talks today and we had a great group! Lots of awesome conversations! Can’t wait to chat with some of you during Speed Networking!

1 Like