Do you have clients who could use VERO? (creatives, photographers, film makers, musicians)

I’ve been re-discovering VERO this week. I opened an account back in 2018 - posted three photos and then completely forgot about it :slight_smile: But if you have clients that are creatives, it might be good to re-explore it. It is a social platform with no ads - so you won’t be able to use those types of strategies, but finding an audience and moving them to your email list or youtube channel is certainly do-able. And it’s really wonderful to have a true chronological feed, and such a beautiful UI on an iPad. I’m happy to help you brainstorm ways to use this in your online strategies, or just go and explore and enjoy seeing all the beautiful pictures you USED to see on Instagram. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the reasons it’s back in the news, is many well-known photographers have been recommending it since IG moved to reels and video instead of photos. One of the biggest influencers to do this is Peter McKinnon https://www.petermckinnon.com/

1 Like