Job Title: Director, Social Media, Stanley
Location: Seattle Washington
Stanley is one of the most innovative and fast-growing drinkware brands in the world. Just look up #stanleytumbler on TikTok and you’ll know what we’ve been up to! Stanley is defined by Creation, Building and Invention. We are redefining drinkware through the lens of color, innovation, cultural creativity and limitless possibilities. As the inventor of the vacuum sealed bottle, we have been bringing people together through food + beverage culture since 1913. As one of Fast Company’s ‘Brands That Matter for 2023’ and ‘Objects That Defined The Year 2022’, we are proud to be one of America’s Most Innovative Companies. Innovation and creativity are the core of our DNA and have been driving our designs for over 110 years! We are socially savvy, unabashedly colorful and wildly imaginative, if you are too, we’d love to talk!
Are you an avant-garde, consumer-obsessed Social Media leader with a passion for building brands through compelling content, culturally relevant storytelling, and consumer engagement? Are you an experienced and passionate social strategist and content leader with proven, innovative and brand-based social media skills? Are you someone who thrives in a collaborative and vibrant work environment, where your strategic leadership and creativity are celebrated? Well, your dream role is just a click away!
What You’ll Do
We are looking for your expertise in (2) key areas:
Social Media Strategy
You will bring your profound understanding of social media marketing and how to drive brand leadership and industry disruption across current and emerging social media platforms. The Director, Social Media will lead the efforts to leverage Stanley’s lifestyle, creativity, and product innovation to build a global presence that elevates the brand and drives brand heat and relevance with a social savvy consumer.
This leader will play a pivotal role in ensuring integration across Direct to Consumer (DTC), Social, Email, PR and Media. You will use your proven experience creating innovative content to support key strategic initiatives across owned, earned, and paid channels.
**Your key responsibilities will include: **
- Creating a center of excellence and driving leadership of key global social platforms in close partnership with the global creative and regional consumer marketing teams.
- Leading and inspiring an in-house Social Media team.
- Setting performance goals and managing monthly and quarterly social reporting processes to create actionable insights; integrating social data into broader digital marketing briefs to ensure data-driven content decisions.
- Unifying data, technology, media, and strategy to redefine how we create, optimize, and distribute content and experiences.
- Monitoring trends across social media channels to ensure Stanley is at the forefront of competitors, new technologies and innovations. Pushing Stanley into new and emerging areas of social media while enhancing and elevating campaign activations.
- Crafting innovative and impactful social media strategies, perfectly aligned with our company’s vision and initiatives; driving flawless execution of social media campaigns to expand our brand reach globally.
- Overseeing the creation, distribution, and community management of content across all channels.
- Collaborating seamlessly with agency, DTC, creative, and marketing teams to support GTM launches.
This role reports to Stanley’s VP, Global Brand Marketing and is based in Seattle, WA. You must be able to work from our office and travel as the needs of the team and company dictate.
What You’ll Bring
- 8+ years of relevant experience managing social media for a global consumer lifestyle brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Exceptional leadership skills to grow, build, and retain a talented team of social media professionals.
- Proven experience hitting key social KPI’s.
- Excellent editorial/creative judgment, writing skills and ability to capture Stanley’s voice to reach both new and current consumers.
- Confident, collaborative, and communicative with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Proactive problem solving and critical, creative thinking.
- Must love Bears!
Stanley is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Stanley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach [email protected].
The base pay range for this position is for a successful candidate within the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on multiple factors, such as work location, job-related knowledge, skills, qualifications, and experience. Stanley is a total rewards company, which includes rewards beyond base salary. At Stanley, full-time employees are eligible for an annual bonus, based on company and individual results. In addition, we offer a variety of employee benefits, personalized time off, 14-Paid holidays, dental, vision, 401(k), and much more.
HAVI is a global, privately owned company that connects people with ideas, data with insights, supply with demand, restaurants with deliveries and ultimately, people with the products they love. Whether we are sourcing, storing, or delivering products, we bring unmatched category expertise and unrivaled operational excellence, combined with powerful digital analytics and insights. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries. HAVI’s business units include Supply Chain, tms, and Stanley. Our portfolio of businesses offers best-in-class sourcing and supply chain capabilities, brand-defining marketing and promotion services and innovative consumer products. For more information, please visit HAVI.com, tmsw.com and stanley1913.com.