Job Title: Director, Social Media
Company: G-P/Globalization Partners
Location: United States Remote
About the job
At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are the key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
The work you’ll be a part of here will have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of impacting the way the world works, today and in the future.
About The Position
G-P is looking for a Director, Social Media Marketing to own the social media marketing strategy and execution, build and own the global influencer program and extend G-P’s brand reach and recognition across all social media platforms, communities and select in-person events.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the ownership and evolution of the social media and influencer function from strategy to execution to optimization.
- Define, build, and deliver an industry leading social media and influencer program targeted at customers, prospects, media and industry experts.
- Develop and refine our social playbook to partner with Executive Communications and Paid Social team members to create and deliver on a cohesive and consistent strategy.
- Define and action scalable processes for social content creation, tone and voice in partnership with the communications and brand teams.
- Work closely with the in-house creative team to align on processes, templates and design resources to create video and imagery to support the social media strategy.
- Evaluate and revise community guidelines and escalation process to ensure continuous engagement throughout our social handles.
- Drive innovation across all social channels, remaining up to date on new technology, platforms, trends, and competitor activities to apply to strategic plans.
- Partner with Employer Brand team members to build and extend the company’s reputation as an employer of choice across owned social media channels.
- Partner with Communications colleagues to create performance dashboard across all external communications functions to measure performance monthly and quarterly, including operational metrics, share of voice and social sentiment.
- Collaborate across Communications, Marketing, Product, HR and other company stakeholders to align objectives and prioritization of campaigns.
- Develop and maintain social processes and optimize team workflows.
- Manage, coach, and develop a high-performing social team with clear objectives, priorities, critical metrics and development plans.
- Education: Masters/bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, or other quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience running social media programs for a high growth B2B company.
- Proven experience managing a team and budgets.
- A strong understanding of both organic and paid social media, including platforms, trends and targeting approaches.
- The annual gross base salary range for this position is $152,000 to $190,000. Actual compensation for this position may vary and will depend on multiple factors including relevant qualifications, experience, education and geographic location. This position is also eligible for an annual bonus dependent on various factors, including and without limitation, individual and company performance in addition to base salary.
G-P values its employees and offers excellent benefits and perks including generous paid parental leave, flexible time off, flexible spending accounts, medical Insurance, dental Insurance, vision Insurance, 401k, and sabbatical after 5 years of service.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at [email protected].