Job Title: Director of Social Media
Company: Frozen Fire
Location: Denver, CO
We are currently seeking a Director of Social Media with a minimum of 4 years in Social Media Management in addition to at least 2 years directly managing a team.
We are looking for a seasoned, resourceful, hands-on Director of Social Media to develop and increase engagement across all social channels for multiple accounts. Knowledge and curiosity about social and digital media are imperative for this position. The ideal candidate will use data analytics to help inform behavior, with a creative eye, and be able to collaborate across the organization to serve various brand and content strategy objectives.
This role is for someone who has the desire to lead, shape, and drive audience awareness and engagement for the purpose of growth. We are looking for someone who is equal parts analytical and creative, with a passion for disrupting the norm and driving consumer value. This position will support and head all social channels, in addition to managing, leading, and developing our entire social media team.
- Manage, oversee, & develop response and engagement teams
- Develop and manage social content calendars and posting schedule, that supports brand initiatives with use of on-brand assets and consistent brand voice
- Develop content topics and creative campaigns to reach our target audiences
- Advise and implement on most effective hashtags and keywords for social media
- Monitor trends and keep up to date with social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Analyze data, including impressions, engagements, clicks, among other KPIs, and draw actionable insights and recommendations to optimize results
- Capture real-time storytelling, to capitalize on current events and cultural moments aligned with the brand
- Develop best practices and standards to ensure we can scale the strategy, and keep a pulse on industry developments, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments to push social media forward with efficiency
- Identify opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the brand
- Research & present new ideas, trends, strategies for social media platforms
- Work with other members of the social and marketing team to integrate and amplify all brand communications
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- 4+ years in a social media management role or similar
- Experience managing channels with 100K+ likes and followers
- 2+ years as a direct manager, proven record of development and mentorship
- 1+ years of eCommerce experience
- Track record of covering page performance, metrics, team performance, issue monitoring, and opportunities
- You are reliable, able to ensure effective and on-time delivery of social engagement, content engagement, social media listening, issue tracking/flagging, response management, and regular report development
- Customer service experience is required
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Superior verbal, writing, copy editing and proofreading skills.
- A talent for critical thinking, creative problem solving and multitasking
- Proficiency to self-start, multi-task, follow-thru, follow-up - all with a focus on accuracy
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations using proven processes
- A demonstrated desire to learn and grow with an organization
- High level of energy, persistence and positive outlook with a team player attitude