Job Title: Director of Social Media Digital Marketing
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Lineage Medical, Inc. (Orthobullets.com & Medbullets.com), a leading global educational resource and online collaboration community for 650,000 medical students and physicians, seeks an energetic and driven Director of Social Media Digital Marketing to join our rapidly growing team.
Created on the principle that physicians will benefit as a whole through the communal efforts of working together, we’re helping doctors make better doctors - and we’re just getting started. This is an exciting opportunity to drive disruptive medical training initiatives that ultimately provide patients better care. With our unparalleled track record of building innovative products for the medical community, we’re seeking an energetic and motivated team member to join the team as we drive the company forward and scale into new channels.
Our hybrid team environment is open and collaborative, where ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, and creativity are valued among the team. If you’re ready for an opportunity to roll up your sleeves, generate data-driven solutions, take ownership, and drive measurable results in a collaborative, engaging, and dynamic environment, we would be thrilled to speak with you about joining our team.
Reporting to the CEO, the position will own daily social media content. This position currently manages two business team members and two podcast contractors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Social Media Engagement:
- Developing daily engaging posts across all channels.
- Directing responsive strategy and overseeing day-to-day execution of social community management, including but not limited to monitoring, responding, and engaging with online audiences.
- Planning and executing multi-channel social media (paid and organic) to drive specifically defined company objectives.
- Podcast Administration:
- Leading direction, creation, and daily maintenance of all Orthobullets and Medbullets podcasts.
Analysis and Reporting:
- Overseeing and tracking analytics across channels, developing reporting metrics, and maintaining dashboards to provide insights and actionable recommendations to evolve strategy, drive results, and report to system leadership.
- Analyzing and interpreting data from Google Analytics and other analytics solutions.
- Coordinating closely with other team leaders to ensure alignment with company goals.
- Providing strategic guidance on social media best practices.
- Keeping completely informed on activities as well as state, national, and global news to align content with current events.
- B.A. or B.S. required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing and managing a team of 2 or more people.
- Progressive responsibility in communications and/or marketing manager role, with demonstrated experience creating and executing organic marketing strategies across multiple platforms and channels, creating or editing podcasts with a proven track record of implementing impactful campaigns around them.
- A proven commitment to using data and analytics to drive and guide performance.
- A strong working knowledge of content marketing and social media practice and trends.
- Hands-on experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, CRM software, and content marketing tools.
- Expertise with Mailchimp Campaigns, the Adobe suite, and Microsoft suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Needs to be highly skilled in writing and editing for public consumption.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills: a team player who is positive, respectful, and has a great attitude.
- Ability to multitask, learn, work, think, and adjust quickly in a fast-changing work environment and thrive under pressure.
- Experience in a health care setting is helpful.
- Applicant must reside in Santa Barbara area.