Digital Marketing Specialist
Only Natural Pet - Company Overview
Only Natural Pet is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to support the optimization of our onsite merchandising and subscription activities.
Only Natural Pet is the leading online retailer in the natural pet supplies market. Founded in 2004 in Boulder, Colorado, we operate an e-commerce site that offers more than 3,000 products from leading manufacturers in the natural, organic, and eco-friendly pet supply market. We produce more than 200 of our own highly popular Only Natural Pet branded products, including food, treats, supplements, and natural flea prevention & treatment that together represent half of the business — and growing.
Only Natural Pet offers a fun, easy-going work environment that welcomes dogs! Employee input is always welcomed and heard. We support employee growth and are committed to creating a career path, promoting from within when appropriate. And we don’t stop with our employees; we are environmentally focused, with 100 percent of our energy wind powered, carbon-neutral shipping, recycled paper, zero waste initiative, and other eco-friendly business practices. In 2019 Only Natural Pet became a Certified B Corporation.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who is interested in optimizing the day-to-day activities of our growing busines in the areas of onsite merchandising and subscriptions. Looking for someone with a passion for being a self-starter and a love for pets!
Key Responsibilities Include
- Lead the optimization of our on-site merchandising and subscription program via reporting, cross-functional projects, and improved use of the voice of the customer (data driven improvement)
- Help to implement marketing and merchandising campaigns and promotions
- Execute new product launches and optimization of existing product catalog
- Work with the Marketing & Merchandising Team to build amazing customer experiences
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 4 year degree in related field or equivalant experiance
- 2+ years of direct experience in digital merchandising or marketing
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Experience with MS Office
- Excel, ShopifyPlus, Netsuite, OrderGroove, PowerBi, Google Analytics, a big plus