Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Company: T-Mobile Center
Location: Kansas City Metropolitan Area
T-Mobile Center is Kansas City’s home for live entertainment and sporting events. Anchor to more than $6 billion of reinvestment in a revitalized downtown Kansas City, the award winning venue has welcomed more than 9 million guests attending over 950 events. Having exceeded attendance and financial projections in each year since opening in 2007, T-Mobile Center is a unique public/private partnership between ASM and the City of Kansas City, Mo.
ASM Global is the world’s leading venue management and services company, connecting people through the power of live experience. We are an inclusive culture that strives to be a leader in diversity and social and environmental issues. We create new opportunities for team members to grow and develop their skills and careers.
- Create and manage social content.
- Oversee the development, day to day management and implementation of digital strategies and campaigns for assigned social media accounts, websites, mobile app, venue marquees and other assets.
- Ensures that strategies and designs are consistent with brand guidelines and stated initiatives and integrate across all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing) to support brand awareness (venues) and show promotion.
- Manage online reputation on Google and other online platforms and respond to customer inquiries and comments.
- Stay current on social media/digital marketing trends and strategies and use those strategies as appropriate.
- Provide ongoing metrics, analytics and reporting to generate insights and create actionable reports that assist in achieving business objectives.
- Research assigned shows, artists and talent in support of the development of digital marketing plans and promotions.
- Serve as Marketing Department representative on show days.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key community influencers for digital content.
- Update and maintain venue marketing assets, including digital marquees and other venue signage in conjunction with facilities presentation.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest trends and applications in creative design and their implementation in the commercial marketplace.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree in a related field
- 5 years web experience with at least 2 years of involvement with web-based online communities.
- Understanding of popular social networks including their design and functionality.
- High level of knowledge, interest and passion for innovations in social networking.
- Strong writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- High level of initiative and an aptitude for system and business process development.
- Ability to work well under strict deadlines and in a high volume environment while juggling multiple projects.
- Experience reporting / providing insights around social analytics, ideally social community data.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Leadership experience delivering successful communities and social campaigns across multiple social media platforms and departments.
- Flexibility with both schedule and responsibilities; evenings and weekends required.
- Strong writing ability & interpersonal communication skills, particularly in the context of writing content/posts/updates.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) are a must.
- Working knowledge of live entertainment, sports, music, etc.
- Previous relevant experience in Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
- Constant operation of computer and other office productivity equipment/machinery.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- ASM reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
- ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
[email protected] for applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation.