Job Title: Digital Content Manager
Company: Noble West
Location: Sacramento, CA; Turlock, CA (headquarters); Los Angeles, CA; or Columbus, OH.
Noble West is on a mission to transform how agriculture, food and wine are perceived and marketed. We’re a fast-growing, ag and food-focused agency with an incredible roster of clients and we’re seeking to grow our Client Services team to drive success for a selection of clients. We will change the way consumers view and value food and conversely, how farmers view consumers. Our unrivaled access to food sources is a primary differentiator.
Our fast-growing, boutique agency is looking for a Digital Content Manager. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that the digital presence across website, email, etc. are working synergistically to drive brand awareness, increase storytelling opportunities and create opportunities to drive leads, revenue and subsequent business impact. This individual will be client-facing, developing and pitching strategy as well as developing out the necessary elements to a successful content strategy - all with an eye to quality and business impact.
This role reports into the Media Director.
The ideal team member will exemplify our agency Values of being “All In.” All in on audacity, never settling, putting people first, and doing the right thing, in all aspects of their job. Here’s our take on the Values:
Putting People First: We believe that people are at the center of everything we do. We approach our colleagues, clients, and vendor partners as humans first and professionals second.
Audacity: We approach everything with fire in our bellies—ready to not only tackle our company vision and mission, but also audaciously explore the unknowns.
Never Settle: We always find our way to yes and simply refuse to call it “good enough.”
Do the Right Thing: While circumstances may change, our desire to do things for the right reasons will not.
This is a 100% remote position, but not virtual. For team collaboration and bonding reasons, the candidate will ideally be located in one of the following cities: Sacramento, CA; Turlock, CA (headquarters); Los Angeles, CA; or Columbus, OH.
- Develop email strategies that maximize open and click thru rates
- Develop digital marketing assets (email, SMS, web copy, blog copy, assets, etc) to be utilized in marketing campaigns
- Partner with Media Director and Social Media Manager on creating cross-platform, integrated strategies for B2B and B2C clients
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to deliver compelling, accurate and fresh content
- Aligning brand messaging with relevant channels
- Assessing overall content performance and identifying current gaps
- Routinely monitor and report on competitor emails, SMS, content and programming to keep abreast of industry and channel trends
- Identify opportunities for growth and innovation on client accounts outside of the typical planning cycle
- Plan and execute all aspects of content marketing campaigns (email, SMS, site, asset) – including ideation, calendar management, creative briefing, implementation, segmentation, QA, deployment, testing, reporting and optimization
- Working with Project Manager to prioritize initiatives
- Collaborating with Creative team members/consultants and Client Services to create on-brand narratives
- Presenting content to clients and key stakeholders
- Content implementation, including uploading to platforms (i.e. MailChimp, web, etc.)
- Ensure quality and ongoing communication of site elements, functionality and content. Address issues as they arise.
- Provide editorial and technical support to team members
- Partner with Social Media Manager on content creation
- Consulting on paid promotion tactics and platforms
- Collaborating with Social Media Manager to cultivate and drive Noble West internal content initiatives
- Site and content analytics & communication of results to key stakeholders including senior management
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, tracking against established goals
- Make recommendations to enhance content performance
- Identify and recommend processes and platforms to be more efficient and effective
- Administrative tasks as assigned
- Potentially manage 1-2 junior staff and intern(s)
- Nice to have: Collaborate with team and clients to develop and implement SEO strategies that aim to continuously improve rankings and drive website traffic
- 3 - 5 years digital content management & marketing experience
- Sound knowledge of enterprise level Content Management systems and digital asset management systems.
- Strong copywriting, technical writing and/or editing and proofreading experience.
- Well organized, systematic, good at prioritization, attentive to details, clear oral and written communicator
- Firm understanding of grammar and familiarity with the AP Style of commonly accepted journalistic standards or usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work cross-functionally
- Professional appearance and persona with a strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google (slides, sheets), Slack proficiency required
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with Basic HTML along with editing and publishing pages in an enterprise level web CMS
- Experience with food, beverage and/or agriculture companies/clients
- Working knowledge of SEO programs and best practices
- Proficiency managing Google Analytics and Tag Manager
Noble West is committed to fair pay practices. The projected annual salary for this position is $60,000-$75,000. When preparing an offer, we consider the candidates resume, experience, interview feedback, internal equity, and location.