Johnson & Johnson Irvine, CA On-site
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Digital and Social Media Manager, Johnson & Johnson Vision. The position may be based in a J&J office in Jacksonville, FL; Irvine, CA; New Brunswick, NJ; or NYC, NY and work closely with our global teams.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. We deliver innovation that enables eye care professionals to create better outcomes for patients throughout their lives, with products and technologies that address unmet needs including refractive error, cataracts, and dry eye. In communities with the greatest need, we collaborate to expand access to quality eye care, and are committed to helping people see better, connect better, live better. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
As the Digital & Social Media Manager, you will lead the development, implementation, and coordination of internal and external social media strategies to support the business objectives for the Johnson & Johnson Vision corporate brand. You will also lead overall strategy, structure, experience, and content development for the J&J Vision website. You will set all editorial strategy, creative approach, channel mix, paid strategy, and championing global alignment and brand representation. Representing the company brand to online communities, media, customers, patients, media, and the general population at large, this position will report to the Brand, Reputation & Community Impact Director and will be highly visible. You will work in close collaboration with multiple-stakeholders across platforms, functions, and geographies, including top executives.
If you are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about digital communications and experience, enjoy creative, dynamic, and fast-paced environments, and want to work with an all-star team for a rapidly-growing company passionate about making a positive difference, this is a role for you!
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Lead all aspects of digital & social media budgets, direct agencies and freelancers, coordinate with regional communicators, and hold relationships with counterparts across Johnson & Johnson to share standard methodologies and winning approaches.
Develop compelling, thoughtful, and unique social and digital media ways to elevate J&J Vision’s reputation and impact. Coordinate communities and craft paid approach, in tandem with vendors to reach goals.
- Counsel and collaborate with partners across various functional teams to ensure a constant stream of fresh content on all digital properties.
- Launch new and optimize current social media channels, working in partnership with agency and internal team members.
- Create and curate compelling website content and work with designers to enhance user experience
- Set and ensure governance, standard methodology sharing, and optimization of global corporate social media channels.
- Develop and deliver metrics to measure success and impact.
- Collaborate with enterprise, regional, and sector colleagues to drive broad awareness and impact of communications strategies.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of six years of experience in communications is required
- Experience working with social media and website management, creating and curating content, is required
- Authoritative knowledge of social platform capabilities and functionality is required
- A mix of expertise with various interactive project types including responsive websites, mobile/tablet applications, and digital video is required
- Experience in regulated industry preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.