[Check-in: September] What are your wins? What are you working on? Accountability Progress Post

Awesome news @amykpsh how are the projects going?

2 Likes

Would love to see the TikTok account @linaburgjeremy can you share a link?

2 Likes

How’s it going @awilson? When is your challenge?

2 Likes

YES! YES!!! I don’t take projects without a deposit anymore. For all social media and community work I also get paid upfront! It’s been a game changer!

3 Likes

Love using Canva…I was and Adobe girl too! Did you see the Instagram Reels Canva walk-through I did for Camp Space Friend last month? You might want to check it out. It was my first time making a Reel with Canva!

3 Likes

It sounds like we should have a big pricing discussion @joanna1 @awilson I’ll mention that to the team and we’ll see what we can do!

3 Likes

Let me know if you have any questions @maria I use Agorapulse all the time! You are going to love it! Be sure to label all the different types of content because you can run a label report and you’ll be able see how particular buckets of content are performing!

4 Likes

Great timing, @deb! One of the clients’ boards met this morning and we just received two DocuSigns back today. Looks like the rest of our 2022 is booked up for sites. Great way to end the season. They signed up for a new website, new brand identity, and one year of online listing management and review generation (email and SMS).

4 Likes

So happy for you @amykpsh way to end out Q3!!! What are you doing to start filling 2023?
Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

3 Likes

I’d LOVE to be part of this pricing discussion @deb - to learn and contribute!

3 Likes

Completely agree @deb!

2 Likes

I’ve used Canva for over 7 years and recently became a Canva Champion this year - so do let me know if you need any help or tips on how to use all the features. I’m quite arty (I’m a portrait artist in my spare time www.aitkensart.com) and love designing social media posts, ads, reels, videos etc. I also use it for designing and writing Vision Documents, Whitepapers and Case Studies.

Did you see they’ve now got a background remover for video as well as for images? And they’ve got a new Canva docs feature coming soon - I’m on the waiting list for this!

I couldn’t do my job without Canva, it’s a fabulous product and, just like Agorapulse, has fantastic customer service and a lovely community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh this DEFINITELY sounds like a great discussion to have!

We’ve got one piece on pricing, but it doesn’t get into numbers—more the value mindset.

Excited to talk with you, @joanna1 & @awilson to discuss what more we can do with this concept, since it’s a really huge thing to tackle when you’re getting started!

4 Likes

Sounds like a lot of people here are onboarding new clients (YAY!)—here’s some tips from @phylliskhare on steps to take while bringing them on!

2 Likes

Absolutely! The mindset piece definitely helps though, thank you @christine ! I always tend to get hung up with the actual dollars, and I don’t know if that’s something I just need to get over LOL I feel like it would be helpful to know what other social media agencies and freelancers charge and what their services include. For me, I always wonder if I’m under-pricing myself based on what I offer

3 Likes

I’m enjoying writing more and more and i’ts definitely become easier for me to create good blogs and social media content at a fast pace. Loving my job!

3 Likes

Feel free to share some of your blog links here @jelle0908

2 Likes

That’s so helpful, Deb. I’m such a newb that I don’t even know what questions to ask yet :smiley:

2 Likes

You’ve opened up a whole new world of learning for me, Christine. I think that’s your super power!

2 Likes

OMG - this never posted and has been sitting in drafts since (Eek!) end of September.

Thanks so much, @deb :unicorn::sparkles: We’ve got a bit of a waiting list for 2023, but starting October (so, like… ONE DAY!) I’m supposed to pull away from client projects a bit and focus on our agency’s marketing, scheduling speaking engagements, auditing our own website and social, then… My biggest nemesis lately… My own personal brand as I get into independent research. :flushed:

1 Like