[Check-in: November] What are your wins? What are you working on? Accountability Progress Post

Hi everyone!

Happy November! How are there only TWO months left of 2022?
What are you going to accomplish this month?

Here’s your November Accountability challenge…

• Feel free to share your goals and plans for the day/week, then check back in.
  • Share your wins!
  • Celebrate a new client.
  • Ask for suggestions for challenges.
  • Shout from the rooftop that you’ve finished your client reporting.
  • Heck, add photos of your summer adventures!
  • Start a TikTok account, finally? Let us know!

You can post daily…post every week…post only on Mondays or Fridays. Whatever you need and works for you!

Can’t wait to hear all the cool stuff happening!

Don’t forget that research shows that when someone publicly shares their goals, they have around a 65% chance of success. However, having a specific accountability partner boosts that chance to 95%…so I’m betting an accountability community…we’ll each be at a 99.5% chance of success!

3 Likes

HOW is it November 8th already??? Big win…we’ve got a killer Mission happening this month here in SMP! Working on our December plans now!

Goal…get stuff landed before the US Thanksgiving break!

4 Likes

Gotta make sure the turkey is stuffed by then? :joy:

Or at least make sure the turkey has landed!

2 Likes

After numerous ongoing monthly clients, we just landed our first “Annual Contract” that will start on January 1st. The local office of housing and neighborhood development will be using our little agency for their social and newsletter marketing needs for all of 2023!

5 Likes

Congrats Torrance! An annual contract! I’m sure that takes weight off the mind vs monthly clients.

2 Likes

Congrats!!! That’s awesome @cowboss
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

2 Likes

Thank You!

2 Likes

It’s a good feeling! Thank you!

3 Likes

I’m pretty excited about this month’s wins. Yesterday I ran Agorapulse reports for each profile (20 profiles total) that I’ve been managing since January. I ran the report from Jan 1 to yesterday, obviously comparing to the previous 11 months. Every single profile was in the green! Followership was up 5-15% (yay!) on each one , but engagements and impressions were up in the HUNDREDS of percents. So validating and encouraging to know we have these accounts headed in the right direction with their social. :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s AWESOME Jen!! Also that’s a lot of profiles :eyes: - you’re doing amazing.

2 Likes

That’s so exciting! Huge congrats!

3 Likes

Thank you!
And congrats to you on your win with the positives with your accounts for the year 2022 to date. That’s great!

We have submitted the final approvals for a 100 micro-influencer social campaign for a client that should be going live tonight or tomorrow morning. We’re excited to have focused on 100 fitness influencers for our plant protein powder client. A win for us and a win most importantly for our client.

2 Likes

Loads of influencers! Wishing your team a very successful campaign!

1 Like