[Check-in: November 2023] What are your wins? What are you working on? Accountability Progress Post

Hi Space Friends!

Happy November! Only 2 more months of 2023! How are things going?

Here’s your November Accountability challenge…

• Feel free to share your goals and plans for the day/week, then check back in.
  • Share your wins!
  • Celebrate a new client.
  • Ask for suggestions for challenges.
  • Shout from the rooftop that you’ve finished your client reporting.

You can post daily…post every week…post only on Mondays or Fridays. Whatever you need and works for you!

Can’t wait to hear all the cool stuff happening!

Don’t forget that research shows that when someone publicly shares their goals, they have around a 65% chance of success. However, having a specific accountability partner boosts that chance to 95%…so I’m betting an accountability community…we’ll each be at a 99.5% chance of success!

1 Like

I’ve been quite swamped with school recently, got A’s in 2 classes and now these next two are a lot more intense! The workload is like 4-6x what it was of the previous two so I’ve had to pivot on how I spend my time.

4 Likes

Working on more KDP workbooks and journals - finished “A Most Unusual Coloring Book” and now I have to design the marketing - completed my “Inquiry Process” workbook and again, have to design the marketing plan - decided to open up my house for collab office space but have to do a lot of construction work to make it happen by Jan 1 2024. All the client stuff is rolling along.

3 Likes

Interesting about the collab office space. How will that work? I assume you’ll have to do construction to separate the area?

1 Like

Yes. I have to create a separate entrance. My house is really set up well for this. I’m actually excited for this project.

2 Likes

Sounds like a potential article “How I turned my home into a coworking space (and why it works so well)” :grin:

Definitely interesting to see how it goes for you!

1 Like

All of this is very exciting, Phyllis! Would love to see your office space when it’s ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m working on getting all of December and some of January scheduled before the end of the month! It’s going to be a big push for all of my clients, but I’ve calculated how much extra we need to do per week, and I’m motivated to tick them off as I go!

3 Likes

OMG…this is awesome… @phylliskhare who are you going to have come co-work?

2 Likes

That’s a great goal! You will enjoy December so much!!! I just did the same for one of my clients! November and December are finished! :tada:

2 Likes

hopefully some of my friends :slight_smile: who work online or have businesses online.

1 Like

that reminds me - maybe I need some BEFORE pictures for my YouTube channel lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing! I can’t wait to get there and feel able to focus on family time.

1 Like

Oh goodness! I will be sending you over positive vibes. I hope school is going well!

1 Like

What classes are you taking?

1 Like

you are going to share here right?

Marketing, business and management classes :slight_smile: