Job Title: Casino Content Manager
Company: Catena Media
Location: United States Remote
WHY WORK FOR US?
Catena Media offers a fully remote workplace in North America, with no physical office to report to and the tools you need to do your job provided at your home. We also boast one of the top vacation and holiday plans you’ll find in the US or Canada, a best-in-class retirement plan, robust health care coverage, wellness benefits, and more.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
The Casino Content Manager is responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of casino content for one of our Hero brands. You will be part of a highly skilled team and take ownership of the projects you work on. This includes strategizing and creating new content, supporting our State Page team in entry to new markets, and maintaining existing pages and rankings. You will work alongside multiple teams, including but not limited to SEO, Reviews and Revenue.
The Casino Content Manager is part of a dynamic team focusing on the growth and expansion of legal online casinos in the US. Primary responsibilities and job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Executing Content Strategy & Working with Writers
- Research new opportunities and create content briefs related to US online gambling, casinos and casino games.
- Work directly with in-house and external writing resources
- Review and edit all Page content for accuracy, intent, tone, objectivity, management requests
- Edit and update resource and revenue pages as needed or directed by the Head of Product or Head of SEO
- Generate new ideas for resource content and regional markets; maintain consistency and accuracy throughout
- Ensure proper SEO best practices and formatting is used for all content, including but not limited to internal links, headers and basic on page optimization
- Work closely with the Revenue team and assist with operator updates across key pages
- Monitor site performance using Google Analytics and Search Console and provide a monthly status report to the Head of Product and Head of SEO.
- Project Management & Collaboration
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term targets.
- Coordinate and collaborate with key stakeholders in a professional and friendly manner.
- Manage short-term and long-term projects as assigned by the Head of Product.
- Participate in discussions with the content team about ongoing reports in developing and future markets.
- Google Analytics, SEO & Growth
- Track changes, updates, and page ranks as needed or requested by the Head of Product or Head of SEO.
- Provide analysis based on search terms, search results, and competition.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the US gambling market, with a focus on casino, SEO and affiliate marketing.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Be able to take ownership of a project and work as a team.
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices and principles.
- Experience working in WordPress, creating drafts, editing, and publishing content.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- The ability to work under deadline and consistently produce high-quality work.
This position is 100% remote. Must be available regular business hours in your evening and/or weekend work on occasion. Must possess a stable, high-speed internet and working cellular telephone. Must be able to routinely perform indoor work with minimum noise levels. Must be able to perform job functions independently and work effectively either on own or as part of a team. Must be able to plan and direct the work activities of self and others. Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence, naturally or electronically and may include adaptive aids. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
Perform primarily sedentary work with limited physical exertion. Must be able to routinely perform work on a computer for an average of 8 hours per day. At times, occasional evening and weekend work may be required. Must be capable of travel by automobile (as driver and passenger), commercial airlines, rental vehicles and public transportation and be able to lodge in public facilities, as may be occasionally asked to travel to sites or events. Must be capable of regular, reliable, and timely attendance.
Catena Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, who believes in diversity in the workforce.
The job description doesn’t imply an employment contract, nor is it intended to include every duty, task, or instruction for which the employee is responsible. Other tasks may be assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor’s request.
Below you will find some of the perks and benefits we will offer you as a future employee at Catena Media North America:
- Fully remote work environment
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K plan for USA
- RRSP Plan for Canada
- Wellness benefit
- Online fitness training classes
- 20 days vacation
- Wellness & volunteer days
- Flexible office hours