Best Blog Sites for Social Media and Marketing News

Heyo SocMedPulse!

I’m in a rut. You see, my habit it mindlessly scrolling through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. What I know I should be doing is reading more long form content like blogs. (blogs still are a thing, yeah?)

So that’s where you come in. I’m hoping that you can point me in the direction of the best blog sites you know of that I can start reading right away.

Eventually, I hope to rid myself of the Timezuck.

Jonathan Gaby

1 Like

I ended up creating a Twitter list of some great curators of good industry blog posts and I use that result to catch up on all things sm marketing. I have the digest of the day’s tweets sent to me by email. This way I end up on some great blogs. I’m happy to point you to the Twitter list.

1 Like

Also just reading this every day Latest Digital and Social Media Marketing Blog Posts from Neal Schaffer and the Later blog will keep you in the know as far as implementing goes.

1 Like

A few of my favourite blogs are:

Social Media Today
Social Media Examiner
Hootsuite Blog

2 Likes

Would love to throw the Agorapulse blog out there and of course keeping up with all the social media news plus commentary and opinions on how this news affects social media managers we are posting right here at Social Media Pulse…plus read some great marketing and social media insights!

2 Likes

Hey Phyllis, I’d love to see your Twitter list for SM updates :grinning:

2 Likes

This is how the results of the day look – News for Online Marketers
And THIS is the Twitter List that fills it - https://twitter.com/i/lists/868118489000812548

Hope that makes sense. So I can either look at the list and see what everyone is tweeting about OR I can look at my paper.li that is created from that list @lisa.monks

May I plug my weekly live show which I also share on my blog. It covers all the newest digital marketing news and how it’s relevant to your business. I can’t link to it here but I’m @spiderworking on Twitter and I post links to it there regularly

1 Like

Happy to have you plug your weekly live show! Please try to link again!