Attn Agency Owners and Agency Teams! Get a FREE VIP ticket to Agency Summit!

Step #1 GET YOUR VIP TICKET: Visit THIS POST and tell us YOUR BEST TIP THAT’S WORKING RIGHT NOW TO GET NEW CLIENTS AND MARKET YOUR AGENCY.

Step #2 Once you answer…we’ll message you the coupon code you’ll need to get the free pass.

WHAT: AGENCY SUMMIT by Agorapulse Thursday, August 25th + VIP DAY Friday, August 26th

This year’s Agency Summit has 50+ speakers and sessions designed to help agencies learn how to grow and scale their businesses.

Look for live workshops, live keynotes, live panels, breakout sessions, and AMAZING networking.

Agency experts include Rand Fishkin, Bryan Kramer, Ekaterina Walter, Robert Rose, Stephanie Liu, Jason Swenk, Brooke Sellas, Darryl Praill, and many more.

The FREE Social Media Pulse VIP ticket [$97 value] gives you:
:rocket: VIP Day activities
:rocket: VIP Q&A sessions with Brooke Sellas, Darryl Praill, Rand Fishkin, Amanda Robinson, and Anne Poplizio
:rocket: Recordings
:rocket: Access to Chris Penn’s Step-By-Step Guide to Social Media ROI Workshop
:rocket: plus Social Media Pulse Exclusive Perks

Have specific questions? Post :arrow_down:

7 Likes

I am SO glad they’re doing another one of these—it’s been a while, and they’re always amazing! :heart:

Excited Redhead GIF by Christine Gritmon

(not just saying that because I’m speaking…)

5 Likes

Thanks for your interest in your FREE VIP ticket…please make your comment on THIS POST. NOT BELOW (we’re building an awesome bank of answers on the other post that isn’t event related :rocket: )

3 Likes

just recently teamed up with a public relations person and got a contract with a great organization! super happy!

2 Likes

We have been going back into our relationships on social media and other communities to reconnect and have been able to get some referrals from it. Hi @deb :slight_smile: Pete

3 Likes

Hey @ChiefCoffeeDrinker excited to see you here in Social Media Pulse!!! I’ll message you ticket details! (and I’m going to move this message over to the main spot where we are collecting tips)

2 Likes

My Best tip: Show yourself before the camera! Create videos and livestreams - customers connect with a real person, not a business!

2 Likes