Job Title: Assistant Director of Social Marketing
Company: TRON DAO
Location: San Francisco, CA Remote
At TRON, marketing is at the forefront of creating value, publicizing innovation, and sharing beautiful products that people love. Our team is passionate about creating compelling stories that inspire and help people to connect. We collaborate closely with designers, software engineers, data analysts, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities. Our work touches millions while exemplifying a fundamental principle: “Focus on the user, and all else will follow.”
BitTorrent is looking for an Assistant Director of Social Marketing with strong social marketing skills,global marketing communications, project management, community building, and/or growth marketing experience. You will be responsible for executing the global marketing strategy, helping to manage a calendar of events, and working across a diverse range of needs in a growing and dynamic Marketing Team. . The ideal candidate will be a prolific writer, a content driver, a community guru, and have a creative and bold approach to growth.
- Responsible for the company’s social marketing platforms, including Telegram, Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube.
- Be responsible for completing initial content planning, activities planning, video shooting and post-editing production.
- Research and use of trending topics, make commercial videos, and increase subscribers activity, engagements and popularity through effective operation methods.
- Day to day management of social media marketing team
- Collaborate with other social media accounts for co-marketing opportunities
- Pay attention to the trends and changes of social media, and regularly propose innovative promotion plans and implement them.
Who you are:
- A passionate & multi-faceted marketing professional with more than 5 years of experience
- Someone who knows the ins and outs of all major crypto social media platforms, with the curiosity to tackle anything new & emerging
- Rich imagination, excellent screen capture ability, interest in developing new designs, creativity skills for the video production, and high visual aesthetic knowledge; video planning and editing experience. YouTube, Tiktok video content operation experience is preferred.
- A writer who can match brand tone and voice to tell our brand story
- Collaborative, inquisitive, and great at finding creative solutions with the team
- Resourceful and flexible team player with a high degree of creativity, energy, empathy, and enthusiasm.
- Blockchain experience is a plus
- Must have team management skills