Any over 50 SM Managers in the house?

…and the totally ionic thing is @phylliskhare, you are someone who TOTALLY knows what’s happening and constantly stays on top of things! Your Office Hours are legendary for you being able to answer ANY question, whether it be about social media or building your social media business! YOUR age does NOT matter!

2 Likes

:kissing_heart: :sunflower: – just giving your comment a thumbs up wasn’t enough @deb - much appreciated

1 Like

@phylliskhare and @deb I belong here! :slight_smile:
52 and doing #community and #socialmedia management!

3 Likes

whoot! and still running @dorien ?

2 Likes

Absolutely! Currently training for a half marathon & will most likely put a full marathon on the schedule for this fall. The running season, like the growing season is short in Vermont! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Team Over 50 :slight_smile: - there’s something happening soon and I want you to know about it – I plan on hosting a Table Talk for SM Professionals over 50 – meet me there?

5 Likes

59 this year and I’ve been managing social media for myself and others since 2010!

3 Likes

Hey @cathy_cowans great to meet you! Amazing how the time flies. I very clearly remember 2010 as that was the year I published my first book and it was two years before the grandkids arrived. A very different time. Anyway, very nice to have you here. Maybe you can join us for the festivities next week.

3 Likes

I’ll be at the 6/28 online event!

4 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye:…Hello!

3 Likes

Hello @tj.hildreth - nice to have you in the community! We have plans… :slight_smile:

1 Like

awesome - it will be great to have you in there.

1 Like

I have a rather scary birthday approaching …

2 Likes

we are here to support @communifi especially since EVERYONE will have “that” birthday at some point. And your experience in marketing is timeless <3

2 Likes

thanks Phyllis! “timeless” i like!

1 Like

Did you attend the #SocialMediaWeek22 Over 50+ SM Professionals Table Talk? Check-in here! Be sure to share any takeaways or #nuggets from your conversation.

Want to join us? Details are here.

1 Like

gonna be 2am for me but i will do my best

2 Likes

was great to see everyone. Fabulous initiative Deb! Looking forward to more :blush:

3 Likes

It was great to chat with everyone! Interesting conversation.

4 Likes

You are an ageless wonder! I’d love to see this thread take off too - it’s a much-needed resource!

1 Like