Any over 50 SM Managers in the house?

I’m always looking for those of us in our 60s enjoying helping businesses as sm managers and consultants. If that’s you - say Hi. I think we have particular concerns and it would be great to collect and chat about them with this topic function.

9 Likes

Haha how do I get in?

2 Likes

I have no idea. I think you are in this thread - so that’s “in” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this is just a thread conversation inside the Mastermind Groups - SMM Hangout area Tracy.

1 Like

Hello!

2 Likes

Hello @sge and @gaffneyevans – looks like you have two accounts?

This is great, @phylliskhare! If we get enough interest in this thread, we can kick it over to @deb to see about creating a group specifically for SMMs over 50 years old to allow for a dedicated space! This is EXACTLY how we want the community to develop and evolve. The community members tell us what they need/want and we work to provide it. :orange_heart:

2 Likes

YES…happy to see this group come together! Plus I’m in the right age for once! LOL

3 Likes

I’m almost 57! I’ve been running my main website for 25 years (socials since MySpace)…

3 Likes

Welcome to this new “space” @rick – thanks for joining in!

So many of us started our businesses in our 40s/50s and so now here we are 10 years later – pushing the furniture around in a new house. You’re the best @deb

2 Likes

I started my business in my late 20’s totally by accident! Got a huge freelance client and couldn’t say no…actually canceled a trip to Italy. Sadly all these years later…still haven’t made it on that trip

1 Like

Every single person in my immediate and extended family have been to Italy - except for me. Let’s go together! :slight_smile: Summer of '23?

3 Likes

Would love to have a group to represent our age category! We have so much experience between us all and it would be great to share it.

4 Likes

Hey @joanna1 I absolutely agree. Thanks for being here. I imagine we’ll have all sorts of good conversations and experiences to share.

1 Like

I’d love to have a dedicated “space” to talk about things specifically for the over 50 sm managers in the Community. How do we go about making that happen? I have some things I’d like to discuss with peers.

2 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: 61 here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the “club” @esther5764! Do you have a particular niche or focus?

Christian book writers, in Spanish.

2 Likes

Wow…what a small world! I’ve got a client who has a Christian-based book and she is just entering the Spanish market!