#AgencyTips: What's your favorite MarTech tool right now? Why?

My favourite at the moment is

Opus.pro

1 long video,
10 viral clips.
Create 10x faster.

Opus Clip is a generative AI video tool that repurposes long videos into shorts in one click. Powered by ChatGPT.

Try it out - you will love it!

1 Like

Difficult to narrow it done to just one but I’d be lost without Agorapulse, Canva and ChatGPT. Love trying out new tools but always come back to these three. AP just does what it’s supposed to and the customer support is out of this world. Canva because I’ve used it from the beginning and I love the speed at which I can create images, videos and carousels. And ChatGPT because sometimes I just need ‘someone’ to brainstorm with and get some clarity on creating new copy and online products, emails and scripts but I work on my own.

1 Like

My favs at the moment is Canva and Capcut. Canva fo all the reasons already stated and Capcut because it’s video editing features are super easy to use to make any video amazing.

1 Like

I’m having a blast using ChatGPT for content ideation and then creating the creatives in Canva. They have both helped tremendously in making the content creation process both fun and efficient.

1 Like

I am really enjoying ChatGPT and for short videos, I am now using Descript because it has the cool captions that move and have the color highlight on the word. I was using Happy Scribe before but it doesn’t have that function of the moving caption. Although I am still using that for other purposes. I also use Streamyard for live streams and recording videos of my client members with the record only function. I have a bunch of other AI tools but havent had much time to dive in as I would like. So I will update later. One is Frase.io.

1 Like

I would have to say it is a close tie with Agorapulse and ChatGPT. With an agency that has almost 200 profiles to manage, we could not do it with out Agorapulse. ChatGPT has made us more efficient and a huge time saver.

1 Like

Hyros
Canva
Close
Chaltgpt

1 Like

Canva and ChatGPT!

1 Like

ElevenLabs for synthesized audio! Besides just playing around with it and having a lot of fun, we are getting ready to roll out audio for all of our website’s blog posts. I allowed it to synthesize my own voice, and it does an uncanny job at recreating whatever you feed it. Now, you will be able to click and listen to our blog posts as if they were micro podcasts. Very digestible and accessible. Plus, with the personal touch of “my” voice, I’m just strengthening my position as a subject matter expert.

Plus, it feels like some kind of stepping stone between publishing blogs and publishing podcasts. I allowed my podcast to fall by the way side, and hearing myself on audio (even though it isn’t really myself) is a weird kind of inspiration and motivation to get going again.

1 Like

LOVE this idea…I made my voice with ElevenLabs too but I haven’t really done that much with it yet! Like the micro podcast idea!

Right now, my favorite MarTech tool is Magai.co from Dustin Stout. I have been using Claude to help me generate content ideas and I love how he keeps improving it.

1 Like

Probably Canva, but am using Jasper more, as well. Canva is a one-stop creative tool that I and my content creators use daily. I have been using Jasper to help with copy for numerous social media and writing projects.

1 Like

Wow this is a massive graphic!! I’m loving our new analytics tool - Agency Analytics. That and am currently obsessed over learning the good and bad of CHATgpt.

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying ChatGPT and other generative AI tools, including some that allow you to upload PDFs and get the key takeaways in a chat format.

2 Likes

My favorite tool is Tailwind app. It posts to Pinterest, IG and Facebook and has a built in Ai for creating content. It’s my absolute favorite.

1 Like

Agorapulse - use to manage all our clients accounts in one place.

1 Like

I love Canva to generate our social media images, just started Planoly for scheduling posts, I like it so far.

1 Like

I would say Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud are my 2 most used tools right now.

1 Like

I would honestly say that it’s Copy.ai. It’s my go to when developing landing pages, social media copy, articles, blog posts, and videos!

1 Like

Two of my ongoing favs are Canva and CapCut for images and videos.

1 Like