#AgencyTips: What's your favorite MarTech tool right now? Why?

#AgencyTips: What’s your favorite MarTech tool right now? Why?

Is it Hubspot? Is it Agorapulse? Is it Canva? Is it ChatGPT? Something else? Share your favorite MarTech tool and why below :arrow_down:

3 Likes

At the moment, it’s Canva as it’s a one-stop destination for all my creative requirements, especially loving the newly launched AI features which have made life so much easier.

2 Likes

that’s the most insane slide I’ve ever seen. And now that you can build a business with Ai it will just explode off this chart. Imagine if this was the map of the convention center for the conference… and each of these a booth… :exploding_head:

I think it’s really important to stay true to the ones that continue to work for you.

3 Likes

Agree Ashish! I’ve got Canva in my top tools too!

@phylliskhare I feel like soon the AI alone will have a slide like this!

I am currently loving ChatGPT because it allows me to write much better copy, come up with new ideas and improve SEO. I also LOVE Canva for all my image making needs.

4 Likes

Same! I’m loving ChatGPT at the moment. We’re repurposing a lot of blog posts into carousels and Twitter threads. It’s saving us so much time.

P.S. What’s your favorite ChatGPT prompt?

1 Like

Another vote for ChatGPT. It’s been a complete gamechanger. Just prompts alone gives me loads of ideas for content creation.

1 Like

What little I know about it so far but I am enjoying the AI function (seems like chat gpt but I’m not 100% sure) on a marketing platform I use specific to Insurance.

1 Like

Right now I’m obsessed with Microsoft Clarity, it shows me how people are using my website

2 Likes

StreamYard. Use it regularly to livestream, record video podcasts and stream pre-recorded packages. Easy to use and it always gets the job done.

2 Likes

RivalIQ is my favorite tool to track the social media performance of my competitors. I really like the easy user interface.

1 Like

I use Canva four or five times a day because it is my library of creative for so many platforms. Plus, I love the integration into other tools.

3 Likes

I love Canva for sharing media features with branded colors and fonts!

3 Likes

Canva…. Main creative source. But AI is everywhere!

3 Likes

Loving ChatGPT too!!! Are you using any plug ins or just as it @monica2?

Hadn’t heard of Microsoft Clarity @amanda1 seems like it’s like Lucky Orange but you are saving $20+30/month!

Great to see you here Ross! Thanks for commenting! Love StreamYard too!!! So easy to use!

Canva is my favorite. They are constantly improving it.

2 Likes

ChatGPT gives great ideas, so right now I think that’s my favorite. Not necessarily always accurate, but very helpful when I’m having a brain-dead idea day.

1 Like