2022 Wrap-Up - Share your progress and wins

As we wrap-up 2022 it’s time to celebrate!

What are your wins?
What are you proud you accomplished?

We want to celebrate with you! :tada:

1 Like

I’ve learned more about myself this year and progressed in what I like.

I’ve earned 3 certificates - 2 from hubspot and that 1 tiktok academy one haha.

I may have a 3 month part time gig lined up in community which would be my first real “job” and it came from LinkedIn by changing my header!

I’m also potentially going back to school for Marketing if it all works out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love that you got a job because you changed your LinkedIn header! Was that inspired by our Mission last month?

2 Likes

Yes it was actually. When I was reading thru the linkedin headers i decided to change mine to add what I had done previously which was “helping companies moderate and grow communities” - and someone reached out because of that.

3 Likes

I feel like I’ve made a semi-successful pivot. The last of many in my years of business but I’m loving it.

4 Likes

As long as you’re loving it! I’m sure it was a successful pivot! Congratulations Amanda :smile:

3 Likes

How did you pivot @amanda1?

1 Like

I stopped doing Facebook ads this time last year as it didn’t fit with my other work. Then I started to focus in on ROI and analytics. I’m really enjoying GA4 and people are keen to learn so I’m excited to do more with that in 2023 :slight_smile: I’ve pivoted many times but I’m most excited about this one.

4 Likes

Very cool news - its great to have found some time to land those certs and good luck on that gig!

2 Likes

I think anything google related is still pretty relevant and def in demand.

1 Like

Thank you Peter!

1 Like