20+ videos to record (nearly every day!) [Camp Space Friend: IG Reels]

Do you need ideas of WHAT videos to make for IG Reels? How about a quick list to send to a client? Then @sarahaguirre’s list of 20+ videos to record (nearly every day) is exactly what you need!

DOWNLOAD THE LIST HERE :arrow_down:**
SMPCamp_SarahAguirre_20+videoideas.pdf (3.0 MB)

Sarah Aguirre from Creative VA Connection @sarahaguirre
After 21 years of creating business content for blogs, social media, video platforms and more, Sarah Aguirre is a go-to resource to make content creation faster with better results. Sarah’s client work has ranged from taking a non-existent website to over 1 million active monthly visitors, to growing a TikTok following to over 100,000 followers in less than 6 months. And as a busy mom of 6, her strategies have been polished to save time and get results.

Connect via Instagram
Click here to get Sarah’s Resource She’s running a Reels challenge to learn to create 5 of the most viral-worthy Reel types starting August 23rd-29th or Get on her waitlist for her MAT Content Club Membership

Tell Us Below:

What’s your go-to video idea that’s a must-do for all your clients?

3 Likes

Hey @sarahaguirre I love a good checklist - and this one is FAB. I’ve printed it out and will let it inspire me daily to create for my clients. Much appreciated –

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I think a lot of people don’t realize how much “film-able” stuff they are doing each and every day.

3 Likes

Really appreciate you sharing @sarahaguirre! Keep the ideas coming!

1 Like